MUCWFAC Archives

September 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Georgia Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:55:53 +0000
Still think that luxury watches are only for the rich and the famous?
The best replica timepieces are now available at truly laughable prices here!
You will always be on time with our watches – their quality is perfect!
Every luxury chronometer model and brand that you know of – in stock here!
And that’s still not it – we will ship all your orders absolutely for free!
http://hazdp.com