ALAS Archives

October 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:26:59 -0400
here's some pics of ALAS week that Eric took.  We also made the Miami student. Eddie, Ryan, and Eric made it into the pic :) check it out if you can, it's from Friday's (October 6) newspaper!

<3
STEPHANIE BROCK

Miami University

Spanish and Latin American Studies

Secretary, Association of Latin & American Students

(513) 227.2838