CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nick Pistentis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:36:20 -0400
In our environment, error 12029 typically occurs if the user's wired and
wireless cards are both connected to networks (particularly if one of
them is non-CCA). Disabling the card you're not using should resolve the
issue - with most new laptops, the external wifi switch makes it a
pretty painless process.
Nick Pistentis
Manager, ISS Student Technology Services
George Washington University
202.994.6202
http://iss.gwu.edu/sts