CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:21:21 -0700
Bruce,

I understand. We are trying our best to get this out as early as
possible with all the good features/important fixes that have been
requested such as Support for Dual NIC, CAM Link based HA, Web based
Agent for remediation, Reporting enhancements and so on...There are lots
of goodies in this Santa's bag :-). We want to make sure they are all
Quality checked and goes well so that we can all have a wonderful
Christmas.

Thanks for your patience and ever-lasting cop-operation here.

-Prem