ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

November 2007

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
franz shidan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
franz shidan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:01:51 +0000
"Hi, I bought 3 months worth of your penis pills to give it a try, no way did I think a pill could enlarge your penis but it was worth a go. The results that I got were amazing, exactly how you said it would be, I had a 5 inch penis and now it is close too 7 inches! I recommended your product to all of my work mates. This is the first time I have bought something online and I'm very, very happy with it. THANKS and keep up the good work... "
Mark, USA

See: www.neohew.com