FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prenkert, Jamie D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:59:30 -0500
A couple of additional sites that include such information (along with a lot of other stuff that may or may not be interesting):

http://sufab.wordpress.com/

http://legalscholarshipblog.com/

Jamie

Jamie Darin Prenkert
Assistant Professor of Business Law
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
1309 East Tenth Street, Room 233
Bloomington, Indiana 47405
Ph:    812-856-5069
Fax:  812-856-4695