CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:16:00 -0500
Michael,

I strongly advise *against* doing that!

We were one of Cisco's first Clean Access customers. When I inherited
this system, the web login page jsps had been highly customized,
probably before there was a web customization interface.

The system was not working consistently or rationally. It would ignore
some settings at random due to a corrupted database. I ended up having
to rebuild our system by hand (all 30 machines) and the problems
disappeared. Thing have been running quite well for a year, now.

You can use a url for the right frame, though and customize that area.

That's just my advice, from experience.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University