ALAS Archives

April 2008

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hughes, Mary Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hughes, Mary Ann
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:05:04 -0400
Hey Everyone,

The final results are in.
Unfortunately ALAS Redhawk Hunt team did not win.
Looking on the bright side, we did finish in 7th place out of 42 total teams, with a grand total of 5497 points.
I hope that next year we can move from top 10 to top 3.

Thank You to everyone for your support whether physical or moral, it really meant a lot.

I wish everyone the best in there future endeavors, whether that involves study abroad, emergence into the "real world", or return to Miami.

Have a great summer Ya'll

Mary Ann!