ATEG Archives

July 2008

From:
Beth Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 14:54:28 -0400
I think Ed Schuster talks about this in _Breaking the Rules_.

Beth

>>> John Crow <[log in to unmask]> 7/5/2008 4:41 AM >>>
Thanks, Craig.  I have the Christensen book and can most certainly use his
findings.  I, like you, remain curious, however:  I know I've seen at least
one other estimate.  I just don't know where.

I appreciate your joining in here.  Anyone else know of a source?
John