CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Anthony DeCerbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:04:35 -0400
Has anyone experienced issues with the agent not logging users off when
they do a restart, shutdown or logoff in Windows? We have several people
who have experienced the issue however it seems to be intermittent. We are
very concerned about this because we have several shared machines and we
don't want people to remain logged into them when they leave. I have
opened a TAC case with Cisco about the problem but they have not been much
help.

Thanks,

Anthony