CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hennessey, Sean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:13:13 -0700
Hi Nate -

When I've tried to generate a new CSR I've gotten an error saying that
the request was previously used. I'm pretty new to the Cert game, so if
you can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I'm
pretty sure that my getting it to work properly two years ago, when we
implemented NAC originally, was a fluke! :)

- Sean

----

Sean Hennessey

Networking and Information Security Systems Administrator

The University of Portland