RESCOMP Archives

July 2008

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:16:55 -0400
This job has been killed.  This was an interactive batch job, so please make sure you cleanly exit from the compute node by typing "exit" before closing your SSH sessions on the cluster if you are not already doing this.

Dave