CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabelle Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:41:08 -0400
We are seeing an issue where a user logs in to the agent and then gets an error dialog that states:
"Revocation Certificate is not available for this site. Would you like to continue?" When the user
clicks "Yes" they get the same error, ad infinitum. They meet all our requirements, have IE 7
installed and "Check for server certificate revocation" is un-checked in Internet Options. We have
removed the agent and restarted but the problem persists. Our certificate provider's CRL is allowed
in the unauthenticated role. Has anyone seen this problem where none of these fixes apply?

--
Isabelle Graham
Information Security