CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Byrnes, Timothy A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:42:36 -0400
Nate

I tried uploading the setup and upgrade pkgs this morning, but I am still failing w/ the same results.  Gonna see what TAC has to say about this.

All

We are planning on enforcing Mandatory for the AV Update requirement as of tomorrow.  Is Norton '09 working for anyone out there?

Timothy Byrnes
Towson University