ALAS Archives

February 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gonzalez, Cristina Elena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gonzalez, Cristina Elena
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:00:38 -0500
Hey ALAS,

Check this out, for those of you who are interested!!!!

Hope you're having a great week!!

Cristina Gonzalez
Chemical Engineering and Paper Science
Miami University
President of Association of Latin and American Students
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Cell (419) 367-9698