FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:11:06 -0500
Yes --- the Journal of Business Ethics which has a Marketing Section
(Marketing and Consumer Behaviour**/)/. The JBE is the only ethics
journal on the Fin. Times Top 40 journals and so is very much
appreciated by business school administrators for ranking purposes. It
is possible that the paper is not actually in Marketing (for example, it
could be Corporate Governance). Take a look at the sections at
http://www.springer.com/philosophy/ethics/journal/10551?detailsPage=editorialBoard

Sally