FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lynn Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:50:15 -0800

Apologies for cross posting.  Please forward this message to colleagues
who may be interested.

Please join us for the 2009 annual conference of the Western Academy of
Legal Studies in Business.

The 2009 meeting dates are April 3-5.  This year we will be meeting at
the Bay Park Hotel in Monterey, CA.  Our hotel rate is $84 a night plus
tax.  Preregistration for the conference is US $50.  At the conference,
you will enjoy presenting your research, visiting with your colleagues,
stimulating conversation, and beautiful scenery.

Your Call for Participation must be received by February 16.  February
16th is also the deadline for pre-registration.  The form is attached.

The conference web site is www.utdallas.edu/~mkaplan/walsb.html.  If
you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Persons at

We hope to see you in Monterey!

Lynn Forsythe