FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Highsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:33:00 -0800
Carol, Yes the feedback is typical by those in the know...the video was not designed to
highlight the ethical and fraud issues we talk about in class. I don't know whether you saw
this when I sent it out earlier, but here is a editorial page piece I did for our newspaper last
fall. I have update it only slightly. I used it for an assignment in my intro classes tying
together the importance of ethics and law in our lives. It touches on your finance colleagues
concerns. James