CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rob Crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:57:56 -0500
We to are seeing this issue on a handful of PCs.  Disabling resident
shield, then adding the exception and then re enabling resident shield
does work.  Anyone have any inside information as to when AVG will be
fixing their definition file?  The April 1st virus definition files
appear to continue to detect Clean Access as a Trojan.

Thanks,

Rob Crockett
Network Administrator
IT Services