CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:59:57 -0400
What they have in common is akamai.net, it's not the site...  :-)

C:\Documents and Settings\Howard>nslookup www.witn.com 150.216.1.252
Server:  sunny.noc.ecu.edu
Address:  150.216.1.252

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    a1519.g.akamai.net
Addresses:  128.109.34.37, 128.109.34.40
Aliases:  www.witn.com, gray-cdn-c.clickability.com
          www.graytvinc.com.edgesuite.net

C:\Documents and Settings\Howard>nslookup www.foxnews.com 150.216.1.252
Server:  sunny.noc.ecu.edu
Address:  150.216.1.252

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    a20.g.akamai.net
Addresses:  128.109.34.40, 128.109.34.45