ATEG Archives

August 2009

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:59:47 -0400
I agree Barney Frank responded appropriately.  But I don't think we're dealing with that level of determined misinformedness yet, although I've wondered occasionally.  Brad believes something to be so and is impervious to all argument and evidence to the contrary.  Susan and I aren't the only ones who have tried engaging him off-line.  He will continue to post and most of us will continue to ignore.  Now, if he started claiming that GB, PP, Minimalism, and their offshoots are the way to do grammar I might change my behavior.

Herb