CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Stachowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:27:35 -0400
We just did the 4.61 upgrade a couple of weeks ago. It has worked really
well, the client is much faster and does not "lock up" as much. It also
has a better list of supported features and an enhanced MAC agent over
4.16. There are also improvements in the X64 versions of windows it now
can do true remediation.

The only downside I could see although I doubt this is a big issue would
be you no longer get Win 9X or NT4 support.