CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justin Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:32:32 -0700
We've got Cisco's digital signage. Basically all we use them for is in lobbies and common areas to play slide shows of announcements, and footage of sporting events. We've also got a news ticker that scrolls on the bottom.

They're easy enough to get setup from a network perspective, but I don't have much experience with the content management/generation, someone else does that.

Justin Howell
Telecommunications Network Technician
Solano Community College
(707) 864-7205