ALAS Archives

October 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:38:43 -0400
Hello all!

We have been invited to do Tunnel of Oppression this year and I was hoping that some general body members could take part.  The event will take place Monday, Nov 9 and Tuesday, Nov 10.  (3pm-9pm each day HOWEVER you can sign up for just an HOUR or more if you so choose).

We are really excited about this opportunity and really hope that ALAS members get involved so PLEASE let me know if you are available ASAP.

Below is the correspondence I have had with Phil Campbell, one of the coordinators of Tunnel of Oppression if you would like to know more.

Thank-you and PLEASE get into contact with me if you are interested!

STEPHANIE BROCK
President, Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)
Miami University
Spanish and Latin American Studies
(513) 227-2838