FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:31:20 -0500
Easy -- we have a site that students log onto to report illness. They
don't want them going to the doctor and making everyone else sick
(unless, obviously, they are really sick). As faculty, we can check in
to see if anyone in our class has claimed illness. That way they can
only do it once -- to avoid the grandma with multiple deaths problem.

It seems to work fine. But I have a small class this term and so far I
think only one student has registered.

Sally