CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Linval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:31:51 -0500
Planning on replacing our Dell servers with CCA appliances over break.  Have
done the whole upgrade process 3 times now and it works well.

The only issue I am having is with our server cert.  When I upgrade from
4.1.3.1 to 4.6.1 the server cert disappears and I am not able to install it
again.

TAC is working on it but wanted to see if anyone else has ideas?

Michael Linval
WAN Manager
College of St. Scholastica
Duluth, MN