FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Fisher, B D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:23:44 -0500
In the 1970's while in London, I purchased a barrister's wig and gown
and wear it to all university functions requiring "academic" regalia as
well as a few classes, although obviously this is regalia for London
barristers.  (Also, it is NOT CHEAP).  Faculty and student love it and
ask questions about it.  It invariable gets me on the 6PM local news.
               Bruce Fisher