BESTBUDDIES Archives

February 2010

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adam Fath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Fath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:28:17 -0500
Hey everyone!

I know I am not friends with everyone on facebook, but I invited a bunch of people to the group I just created. I made it an open group so you can join it if you just search it. The title is Best Buddies Miami University Chapter.

If any of you have some good photos either send them to me or just add them on there. Feel free to write on the wall about your experiences in Best Buddies or anything interesting! And invite your friends so they can  learn more about us!

Thanks a lot!

Adam