FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:19:12 -0600
Dan, Suzy, Glad to see you guys putting law/politics front-and-center
on the ALSB agenda.  Soon, it looks like we'll be entering another
episode in statescraft/partisan bickering.  After Obama took the
Republican House to school last week, I expect they'll be very
cautious sparing with him in a White House conference on
healthcare.   Since we know the system is broken, that millions are
not covered, and that medical costs are skyrocketing, it's about time
we heard of a Republican alternative.

Congrats Carol and Cindy!