FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hotchkiss, Carolyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:12:59 -0500
Please note that Ida has both an Avatar in Second Life and a Twitter
feed.   I'm lucky if I can figure out how to answer my cell phone, and
clearly don't know the difference between replying to the list and
replying directly to Ida.  Ida-you are too cool.

Carolyn Hotchkiss
Professor of Law
Babson College
781-239-5528