ATEG Archives

March 2010

From:
Leslie Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:24:39 GMT
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum and am usually a lurker, but this post caught my eye.
Oddly enough, Bill, I've been assessment meetings where people have objected to phrasing a goal as "Students will celebrate diversity." The conversation was humorously centered around the idea that people would or could have a party or practice some form of ritual with diversity. So, I see what you mean about celebrating reading, though I guess we could have reading rituals and parties.
Good one!