BCTA Archives

March 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:56:38 -0400
REMEMBER - DO NOT HIT REPLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
WITH EVERYONE ON THE LIST SERVE -

HIT FORWARD AND TYPE IN THE APPROPRIATE PERSON TO REPLY TO BASED ON THE
QUESTIONS BEING ASKED BELOW (Commissioned Employee replies go to Jackie
Terwilleger  -- Bargaining Union with Zoning Officials replies go to Walter
J. Celley)

Thanks,
Christine