MUCWFAC Archives

April 2010

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:55:51 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

      Here is an announcement and event information for the Ohio Festival of
the Short Story, featuring our own Margaret Luongo, to be held Friday and
Saturday, May 7 and 8th, at the University of Cincinnati.  Specific details
may be found at the URL below, but I can tell you that Margaret is reading
on Friday evening, May 7th, with Donald Ray Pollack, at 7 pm.

        All best,

--  Eric Goodman
     Professor of English
     Director of Creative Writing
     http://www.erickgoodman.com/index.html

Presenting the Ohio Festival of the Short Story!
[cid:image001.jpg@01CAE622.5D029F90]

The Cincinnati Review and the University of Cincinnati¹s Department of
English and Comparative Literature are proud to host two days of readings,
interviews, small-group presentations, and mini-classes‹all focused on the
short story. Featured writers include Lee K. Abbott, Margaret Luongo, Donald
Ray Pollock, and Nancy Zafris. All events are free and open to the public.
No registration required.

Event Locations: Main Campus University of Cincinnati‹Engineering Research
Center and Tangeman University Center

Dates: Friday and Saturday, May 7 and 8, 2010

Times: Friday 7 ­ 9 pm, Saturday 10 am ­ 9 pm

Fees/registration: None

For specific event information, please visit
http://www.artsci.uc.edu/english/events/OHFestivalofShortStory.aspx

Peter Grimes

Associate Editor

The Cincinnati Review