FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Miller, Carol J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:26:09 -0500
Thank you to everyone who has been responding to my inquiry!

I only need information from universities whose required legal environment or business law (or other core law-based course) has CHANGED in number of HOURS or COURSE NAME.  I am interested in changes during the past two decades, but especially changes in the past 5 years.  I already have created recent statistics from over 400 universities regarding the number of hours and titles (so I do not need information if you have not had changes).

Please respond this week to:  [log in to unmask]

Earlier e-mail:

I am completing a statistical study of core requirements.  If your university has changed from requiring six hours of legal environment or business law in the business core to requiring only three hours during the past two decades, please e-mail me with the university name by Aug. 17.   (I have a lot of statistics, but I need specific examples.)

Thanks,

Carol Miller