CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Richter, Ryan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:53:27 -0700
Is there a way to display a message or communication to users of the NAC Agent? We're rolling wireless out to a location, and I'd like to use CCA to get the word out if possible.

My best attempt so far has been creating an Optional requirement that always fails with the "remediation" being a link to an information page. But that seems terribly clunky. Are there any better options? Maybe this is just a square peg/round hole situation. :)

Thanks,
-Ryan

Ryan Richter
ResNet and Labs Services