FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:06:10 -0400
  A couple of people are asking the same thing so I will answer to the
news group

It is Sept 6 2010 and I can't find it on line yet either -- our lib.
only has till end of August at the moment. It is Volume 162 Number 4. I
don't know that this is a special Canadian edition -- with magazines
that sometimes happens.

I am looking at a hard copy. Does anyone have access to the US
equivalent? If it turns out it is not available on line, I can scan and
send -- doesn't violate anyone's copyright laws?

Sally