FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gershuny, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:59:40 -0500
Hi Carol,

I sense another award winning paper in the making here.  Thanks for this important research.

When I researched our first sustainability course for the MBA program, I reviewed info from the Aspen Institute, http://www.aspeninstitute.org/  Additionally, Harvard Business School Publishing's website has some great cases.

Our sustainability major
http://www.semo.edu/iet/academics/indTech_FacManagement.htm

Course-biology
http://cstl-csm.semo.edu/waterman/BI570/index.htm