FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
BERGER-WALLISER Gerlinde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:54:25 +0200
Germany has a statute dealing with "general conditions" , i.e. "boilerplate", no matter if used in consumer or BtoB contracts, and it seems to me that it is based on jurisprudence based on the good faith argument - if I remember this right.

Sincères salutations / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen

P Avant d'imprimer cet e-mail, pensez à l'environnement.

Gerlinde BERGER-WALLISER

Professeur Associé / Associate Professor
Département Environnement des Affaires / Department of Business Environment
ICN Business School
13 rue Michel Ney
54000 Nancy
France