FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Storch, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:55:04 -0400
Republicans only care about people right before they're born and right before they die.  In between-----you're on your own.

EVERY major piece of legislation that has helped non-wealthy people in the past 100 years have come from Democrats, whether it be social security, minimum wage, worker's compensation, unemployment compensation, fair housing, voting rights, civil rights, family leave, the NLRA that allows workers to unionize, etc.

For the life of me I will never understand why there are so many idiotic chickens who will go and vote for Colonel Sanders.