MUCWFAC Archives

October 2010

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Luongo, Margaret M. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:50:25 -0400
Chris Bachelder will be here the last week of March, doing a reading on Thursday, March 31.

It would be great to have Todd Hasak-Lowy back.

Margaret Luongo
Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies
Associate Professor, Creative Writing
Miami University
Department of English
356 Bachelor Hall