CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Greg Avra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:51:20 -0500
Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply.   We uninstalled all AV programs.   We also did a
though search of the registry of any AV programs.    We also ran a the
CCleaner and cleaned the registry.

As I told Mike Hanson in his reply, it seemed to occur after Windows pushed
updates.    We checked the NAC manager to see what updates were installed.
 We tried uninstalling those updates, with no results.   We also used System
Restore and went as far back as two weeks ago.   This also did not work.

This seems to only be occuring on Windows 7 64-bits machines.