CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rob Chee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:18:38 -0500
I've seen this if the "configuration mode exclusive" command exists in the
configuration.  This means that only one session can be in "configuration
terminal" mode at a time.  This creates strange results like you are
seeing.  Do you have this set?

I wrote up a small blog explaining this a little bit.
http://www.netcraftsmen.net/component/content/article/67-network-security/8
40.html

Rob Chee, CCIE #8188 (R&S and Security)
Senior Network Consultant