AIMSALL Archives

December 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:32:05 -0500
Hi all,

Just a reminder that I'll be in the MU Libraries Gaming Lab (28 King)
this afternoon for a while, and will be holding a very informal "open
house" of sorts.  If you're interested in the lab, seeing what we have
in there currently, or just talking with me (and possibly some
students) about ways you could use the space in your courses, I'll be
there!

Unfortunately, I have to drive out to Indiana through the blowing snow
for an errand this morning, and because I'm not sure how much this is
going to slow me down, I think I'd better revise the hours I'll be in
there.  Instead of noon to 5pm, I'll be there from 2PM to 5PM this
afternoon.  Thanks for understanding and sorry about the last-second
change!

Hope to see some of you today!

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org