AIMSALL Archives

December 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:49:24 -0500
Hey all,

Laura Mandell and I were chatting a week or so ago about how the
libraries have a wonderful new Game Lab, but few in AIMS have thought
much about how we might incorporate such a resource into our
curricula.  So, I'm interested in having an informal Game Lab "Open
House" of sorts for fellow AIMS faculty to check out the space,
perhaps play a few games, or at least get a chance to stop by and
familiarize yourselves with the resources within it.

I'll be hanging out there during the afternoon of Monday of finals
week -- December 13th, let's say noon to 5pm? -- and I'd be happy to
show any and all AIMS folks the room, as well as discuss possibilities
for incorporating in your classes this fantastic resource that Lisa,
Mike, and others have worked hard to provide.

If you're interested and have time, feel free to drop on by!

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org