CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2011

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Simpson, Tom, Contractor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:57:31 -0500
When you export the certs from the CAM, you can select both files at the same time with the check box above them.

Then when you export them this allows them to both be exported as a single file.

Here is a link I was sent by Cisco for certs on the CCA hardware.

http://www.employees.org/~basti/certs