SAKAIALL Archives

February 2011

SAKAIALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce D'Arcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:25:09 -0500
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Covert, Kent Mr. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> As I understand it, the calendar included with CampusEAI claims to be able to integrate calendars from Exchange, Google, and Sakai.

Not really knowing anything about the portal process (which, BTW,
still really bothers me; that there's been no formal communication at
all between the portal and lms steering groups), is this a hint that a
decision has already been made to go with a completely proprietary
product, despite the fact that there are multiple open source
alternatives?

--
Bruce D'Arcus
Associate Professor, Graduate Director