SAKAIALL Archives

February 2011

SAKAIALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce D'Arcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:07:44 -0500
In any case anyone is interested in a followup, I had a really
productive meeting on this topic of dramatically improving our
assessment capabilities with Cecilia Shore this morning, and I think
she agreed it'd be really sensible to make sure that OAE covers our
needs in this area.

My basic argument is that we have expertise in this area on campus
(particularly in the comp sci department), and that we should try to
find a way to contribute towards realizing this in OAE, whether by
dedicating some staffing resources, or by something more creative like
having advanced courses work on it in some form.

Bruce