AIMSALL Archives

March 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Chess, Shira Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chess, Shira Dr.
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:35:12 -0400
To that effect... can those of you who teach games students (or other interested parties) distribute my flier to your classes? I've heard a lot of interest from students, but primarily they have been mostly male students. I would really like to get a lot of women in this class!

Many Thanks!

Shira Chess, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor

513-529-3522