MUCWFAC Archives

March 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:37:02 -0400
Dear all,

One thing, for me, off the top of my head:

David Schloss' latest book of poems is GROUP PORTRAIT FROM HELL, published by Carnegie Mellon University Press in 2009. He was editor of three volumes from the past two novella competitions for Miami University Press, 2009-10.

DS