MUCWFAC Archives

May 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 22:00:25 -0400
i'm have nothing planned with creative writing at this time. The date is somewhat in the mix for Altman Fall events . . and i'l try to keep it clear but cannot guarantee that the mini conference w're working on won't clash with something or another. Especially as our CW combined schedule seems to be thickening. But it looks like a good time to bring them in i agree.

cris